Boston, MA 02109
One of the world’ s top companies headquartered in Boston, MA is seeking a Recruiter to join their team in Downtown Boston. This is a contract role where you will manage and own the full-cycle recruitment process including: scoping, sourcing and identifying candidates; screening and shepherding interviews; making offers; and conducting reference checks. If you’ re looking to join a renowned company that has a young, upbeat culture, free coffee, and many opportunities for career growth, then apply today!
Responsibilities for the Recruiter:
- Partner directly with business stakeholders (and candidates), navigating the full nuance of a search in a time sensitive manner
- Use LinkedIn, and other tools, to proactively drive talent into the pipeline
- Serve as an ambassador of the company brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader Talent Acquisition strategy
- Focus on quality and quickness
- Remain ahead of the curve, creatively delighting stakeholders and candidates in meaningful and unique ways
Requirements for the Recruiter:
- 2-4+ years of corporate and/or staffing agency recruitment experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work (thrive) in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to collaborate with team members to proactively drive process improvement
- Experience working with an ATS, ours is iCIMS
- Superior attention to detail and exceptional follow through
- High Get-It-Done quotient
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.