Waltham, MA 02451
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Help manage high volume selection process for both the Graduate Development Program and the Leadership Development Program
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various educational institutions; maintain relationships with students, faculty, and staff
- Build and strengthen relationships with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Campus to Careers team and internal stakeholders (Hiring Managers, HRBP’ s, Executives) to determine business needs and creative strategies to achieve goals
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or other related field required
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience within talent acquisition, preferably with Campus recruiting
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external clients
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment, and exceptional time management skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement and undertake tasks with limited supervision
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to evaluate, produce routine reports and make recommendations based on analysis
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship