A top insurance company in Boston, MA is seeking a Recruiter/Sourcer to join their team. In this contract role, you will direct the employment process including sourcing, identifying, pre-screening/qualifying, interviewing, negotiating salaries and closing candidates. As the Recruiter/Sourcer you may have a cross-functional requisition load of relatively more difficult positions that requires broad sourcing knowledge and/or ability to develop sourcing strategies for heavily utilized talent pools. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Recruiter/Sourcer:
- Develop annual sourcing strategy plan and provide local market data to provide insights and ensure recruiting efforts meet business needs
- Source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent
- Use the full functionality of our applicant tracking system to manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Coordinate and administer pre-employment assessments
- Schedule and coordinate recruiting events as needed
- Acts as the primary communication point with internal and external candidates from initial contact point to offer
- Work with hiring managers and HR, negotiates and makes offers of employment
- Lead communication and relationships with hiring managers and interview teams
- Provide feedback on applicants and candidates and ensures timely coordination of candidate movement through various systems and processes
- Work to meet established metrics per the assigned business unit or function
- Promote employer brands across numerous markets and professional communities
- Participate on various Talent Acquisition project initiatives
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline preferred or equivalent
- An intermediate level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, successfully sourcing diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage challenging assignments required
- Experience required in a setting that requires a sense of immediacy, ability to manage competing demands, receive criticism and constructive feedback and maintain adaptability and flexibility
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills necessary to maintain workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with senior management, hiring managers, and candidates
- Experience placing senior level and niche candidates highly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting on a national, multi-location level
- Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system; Taleo preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship