Boston, MA 02117
An insurance company in Boston, MA is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join their Talent Acquisition Programs and Services Support Team. In this contract role, you will excel at developing and sustaining meaningful relationships with candidates, recruiters and managers for the purpose of assisting with the delivery of a strong talent pipeline for experienced and entry-level hires. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Work with a team of recruiting professionals to coordinate interview schedules, book travel and manage candidate correspondence
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, interview schedules and other recruiting activities using recruiting management system and other filing systems
- Communicate recruiting procedures, details and status to candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Order background checks and communicate results to recruiters, HR generalists and hiring managers
- Ensure company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes
- Collaborate with team to continuously improve campus recruiting results by measuring, evaluating and refining operating processes
- Coordinate and administer pre-employment assessments, schedule recruiting events and/or assist with college relations activities
- Greet and escort candidates to interviews
- Generate and distribute offer and acceptances letters
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with senior management, hiring managers, applicants and candidates
- Ability to organize time and work; Must be able to maintain a high level of customer service in a high volume environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, other software applications and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo
- Demonstrated willingness to experiment with new ideas and effectively participate in team huddles
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship