Framingham, MA 01701
Our client in Framingham, MA is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for executing all interview scheduling and delivering a consistent candidate experience. If you have a high school diploma and one to two years of related experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Execute all interview scheduling for assigned offices and departments
- Support fast paced recruiting department
- Deliver a consistent candidates experience including communication with candidates and leaders
- Create offer letters using our HR systems and obtain the necessary approvals
- Ensure all information is accurate and all supporting documentation is provided
- Hold hiring managers and Interviewers accountable to the agreed upon roles and responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with other Talent Acquisition staff to manage workload and priorities around interview scheduling and offer letters
- Respond to candidate questions
Requirements for the Recruiting Coordinator:
- High school diploma- bachelor’ s degree preferred
- One to two years of related experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.