Regulatory Onboarding Derivatives Analyst - Investments
Boston, MA 02210
A leading investment management firm in Boston, MA is seeking a Regulatory Onboarding Derivatives Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will work closely with a team of other Regulatory Analysts and attorneys providing advice and support to various internal business teams on legal and regulatory matters relating to advisory business. This position pays up to $42/hr. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Regulatory Onboarding Derivatives Analyst:
- Oversee onboarding of client accounts to derivatives master agreements
- Organize and prioritize client account onboarding in order to meet regulatory deadlines, as applicable
- Be the primary point of contact for brokers inquiries regarding client accounts as well as primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Review, negotiate, and prepare amendments to derivative master agreements on behalf of clients requesting derivatives
- Maintain accurate and accessible data regarding broker onboarding and approval metrics for broker relationship management
- Assist with responses to broker inquiries on legal and regulatory account onboarding topics including broker due diligence for client accounts
- Process legal documentation and broker approvals of derivatives accounts to allow trading within proprietary systems
- Collaborate with other Regulatory Analysts located in Boston, London and Hong Kong on various projects and assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with and install confidence in colleagues, brokers, clients, and service providers at various levels of seniority
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives with competing priorities in a sometimes high pressure environment
- Solution oriented with strong analytical skills and the appropriate level of skepticism and curiosity when interacting with brokers
- Flexibility to adapt to the evolving needs of the team and a desire to develop new skills, assume additional responsibilities, and step out of your comfort zone
- Proficient in use of MS Word and Excel with the ability to learn various internal and external systems and databases that support the Legal and Compliance Group Derivatives Onboarding Team
- Prior experience working in a compliance, legal and/or regulatory role at an asset manager
- Familiarity with the rules and regulations governing derivatives products and trading including Dodd-Frank and EMIR preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.