Relationship Analyst - Investments
Boston, MA 02210
A leading investment management firm in Boston, Ma is seeking a Relationship Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will manage consultant relationships with a focus on cultivating new business and expanding existing relationships. This position pays up to $32/hr. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Relationship Analyst:
- Conduct analysis and respond to market and investment inquiries
- Develop in-depth knowledge of assigned consultant relationships and conduct reporting and analysis in response to inquiries
- Serve as a thought partner to managers on the team
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience and an operations/client background
- SalesForce experience a plus
- A passion for and in-depth knowledge of capital markets and/or investment products
- An understanding of each consultant relationship, including partnering with CRMs in setting and executing the strategy for each relationship
- An understanding of investment knowledge, including global capital markets, investment styles and instruments
- Analytical capabilities to both retrieve data and understand the implications of that data from a relationship and firm perspective
- Ability to think strategically and collaborate with CRMs to define a plan for retaining and growing consultant relationships
- Strong problem solving ability including creative thinking combined with a collaborative approach in seeking the broader audience
- Ability to work independently and proactively; ability to multi-task in a fast paced and team oriented environment under tight deadlines with high volume of competing demands
- Strength of presentation skills and capability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with consultants
- Ability to oversee a project from start to finish, in a highly organized and responsive fashion
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.