Cambridge, MA 02142
Our client in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Research Associate to join their team. In this contract role, you will serve as a website administrator. This is a great opportunity to make lasting connections, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Research Associate:
- Provide basic data management including Excel, graphics, plotting, etc.
- Proofread various documents, emails, and presentation preparation using Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF and PowerPoint
- Serve as website administrator
- Proofread publications and with publisher for technical specifications
- Provide direct technical and administrative support to principal investigator for multiple research projects
Requirements for the Research Associate:
- Knowledge of internet communication, data analysis programs, data extraction from the internet, and visual tools.
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.