Waltham, MA 02451
Our client in Waltham, MA is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. In this contract-to hire role, you will help maintain and administer the offices Salesforce system and help ensure that project timelines are met or adjusted based upon the Salesforce needs. If you have at least one to two years of directly related experience and one year of experience with Salesforce, apply today!
Compensation: $35/hr temp, $70K plus bonus perm
Responsibilities for the Salesforce Administrator:
- Maintain and administer our Salesforce system
- Conduct data backups and testing for all system and data changes
- Communicate effectively with business users, project consultants and Salesforce Support
- Maintain spreadsheets and Data forms for internal needs
- Serve data and provide business insights through dashboard creation and reporting
- Work closely with teams within the organization to identify and resolve implementation problems
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of directly related experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year experience with Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.