Salesforce Marketing Cloud & CRM Specialist - Up to $35.84/hr
Marlborough, MA 01760
Our client in Marlborough, MA is seeking an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for driving forward the Endoscopy’ s data-driven marketing capabilities on the Salesforce platform. Apply today!
Compensation: Up to $35.84/hr
Responsibilities for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM Specialist:
- Design solutions that optimize Sales Cloud functionality, its data connections with Marketing Cloud, and features within Marketing Cloud’ s suite of products
- Lead consultative engagements with stakeholders while informing them of strategic resourcing implications of functionality choices
- Deliver strategic recommendations on novel approaches, dependencies, level of effort / scoping, and timing that are clearly articulated to all audiences
- Utilize a blend of automation marketing, data administration/management and Salesforce implementation and management experience to provide nuanced and complex user stories and acceptance criteria
- Use expert knowledge of current Salesforce applications and product lines
- Anticipate and mitigate risk, meet and manage expectations, increase confidence, manage solution delivery and any issues that arise, and prioritize and escalate appropriately
- Connect data between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud using SQL, data extensions, and other methods
- Act in a Product Owner role for the full project lifecycle of Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud implementation in an agile environment
- Partner with digital marketing strategists and producers to plan, execute, and report on campaigns utilizing new capabilities on Salesforce
- Consult and support the creation and curation of deep customer segmentation strategy and manage the database from a technical perspective to ensure strong data integrity and clean data
- Create and present education and training on new marketing capabilities in Salesforce
Requirements for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM Specialist:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst for Salesforce implementations as a consultant or internal product owner
- Bachelor’ s degree, MBA preferred
- Expert knowledge of utilizing the Salesforce for advanced marketing campaigns
- Understanding of data management and database concepts
- Strong business case/user story development and implementation experience
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant or similar credentials
- Salesforce development experience a plus
- Familiar with the customer online purchasing journey and experience planning and executing digital marketing campaigns that align to that journey
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.