Salesforce Processor - Up to $25/hr
Cambridge, MA 02140
Our client in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Salesforce Processor to join their team. In this contract role, you will manage client enrollments, monitor incoming orders in SFDC, and contact sales representatives to get new clients registered. This is not a technical role, but does require someone with Salesforce knowledge and experience in working within the platform. If you have experience with SalesForce and an aptitude for CRM systems, apply today!
Compensation: Up to $25/hr temp, up to $55K + bonus perm
Responsibilities for the Salesforce Processor:
- Manage client enrollment and revenue recognition
- Monitor incoming orders in SFDC
- Contact Sales representatives with information to get client registered and managing basic sales questions about registration
- Create SFDC Contacts and Accounts
- Verify payment in SFDC
- Create Fulfillment Items
- Provide accurate enrollment lists to the Learning team
- Manage monthly revenue recognition and exception management with Finance
Requirements for the Salesforce Processor:
- Fluency with SalesForce
- Aptitude for other CRM systems (Aventri, Cvent)
- Experience with regulated revenue management
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.