A healthcare organization in Beverly, MA is seeking a Scheduler to join their team. In this contract role, you will help cover for about 12-14 weeks. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Scheduler:
- Coordinate information and input into computerize system for scheduling of patient visits and admissions to be reassigned
- Reconcile referrals and visits utilizing computer reports and confirm information with staff
- Triage incoming telephone calls and respond or refer to appropriate staff
- Provide general administrative support associated with daily operations of a clinical team, and other duties to support branch operations
Requirements for the Scheduler:
- 1 year minimum office experience in a healthcare setting
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ability to learn new software
- Familiar with computerized scheduling programs preferred
- Ability to effectively triage incoming telephone information with urgency and calmness
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with ability to interact with a diverse population
- Strong written, verbal and electronic communications skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to respond to the demands and continuous changes in the work environment
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.