Senior Accounts Payable Associate
Cambridge, MA 02139
Our client in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Associate to join their team. In this contract role, you will be primarily responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the finance team through processing invoices, completing payments, and communicating with vendors. If you have at least four years of experience in accounting/finance, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Accounts Payable Associate:
- Process a high volume of invoices
- Verify appropriate documentation for approval
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements by researching and correcting discrepancies
Requirements for the Senior Accounts Payable Associate:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Biotech experience preferred
- Minimum of four years of experience in accounting/finance
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.