Senior Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02215
A top university in Boston, MA is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team. This contract-to-hire role supports one or more mid to senior-level managers. Your will work in a diverse and more complex environment and will have customer and executive contact. Some administrative duties may include managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions. Apply Now!
Requirements for the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications
- Knowledge of foreign languages a plus
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.