Senior Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02111
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant with prior Senior Administrative Assistant and/or Executive Assistant experience. In this contract role, you will be providing assistance to the Director of Workforce, Supplier, and Diversity Development in the Legal and Policy Group. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, energetic, and has strong computer skills. Apply today!
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8: 45am-5: 00pm
Responsibilities for the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Manage and prepare for large scale meetings for the Director, assist with presentation development, and analysis of data
- Prepare of reports to highlight progress made towards the diversity goals of the establishment
- Support the planning and logistics of large events
- Develop or assist with developing fact sheets, posters, brochures, PowerPoint presentations and other materials for the Director
- Provide administrative support as needed and all other duties as assigned
- Collect grant reports, assistance with the coordination of various workforce, supplier and diversity advisory and community committees
- Represent the agency at job fairs and supplier diversity events across the commonwealth
Requirements for the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.