Senior Administrative Assistant
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant with prior experience to join their team. In this contract role, you must have excellent computer skills and have previous calendar management experience. Apply today!
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8: 00am – 5: 00pm
Responsibilities for the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Manage all administrative programs and communications for the team; respond to constituent inquiries
- Prepare documents, presentations and reports for the Chief, payment and care delivery innovation and the direct reporting staff
- Manage the leadership team’ s calendars; provide oversight and direction of administrative functions for the agency
- Exercise an efficient system of control for the Leadership team; maintain open and consistent communications across the agency
- Identify the problem-resolution strategies and the strategies for operational efficiency, execute agency goals; prepare reports and analysis for the team
Requirements for the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.