Senior Administrative Assistant
Brookline, MA 02445
A leading healthcare organization in Somerville, MA is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will provide general, entry level administrative support to managers, staff, providers and/or PIs under general supervision. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Provide routine administrative support
- Coordinate calendars and schedules
- Proofread and edit manuscripts, perform library or literature searches, and helps to create and edit presentation materials
- Helps to prepare and edit grant applications and other related materials
- Perform transcription of dictated physician notes
- Assist with training and orienting staff as needed
- Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Department Timekeeper- enter and approve for assigned work group(s)
- Authorized office key giver through PAS (Partners Authorization System)
- Maintain and update department SharePoint site
- Order all office supplies
- Maintain office equipment and calling for repairs when necessary
- Contact property manager for building related issues, act as main contact for property manager
- Organize all office events (example holiday party, farewell parties, staff lunches) ordering food, set up and clean up
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of applicable work experience required
- Some additional training on office systems or other post high school education preferred, some college, SharePoint training
- Understanding of procedures including filing, copying, scanning, printing, and faxing
- Ability to use phone system (answer and screen calls, put on hold), answer questions and give routine information
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.