Senior Business Analyst
Boston, MA 02117
A top financial institute in Boston, MA is seeking a highly motivated Senior Business Analyst to take on the creation of business requirements and supporting documents for a Global Crisis Management initiative. The ideal candidate will possess strong critical and original thinking and be prepared to take on a lead role on the delivery of complex projects.
The Senior Business Analyst will serve as a role model, mentor and coach to the other members of the team. The individual should possess significant background and experience in Business and Technology, in the Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Incident Management and related reporting area.
Responsibilities for the Senior Business Analyst:
- Develop Incident and Crisis Management Operational Procedure Documentation
- Integrate procedures across multiple incident response teams; create incident management dashboards and reports using Archer
- Coordinate the refresh of Crisis Management plans
- Develop the schedule of ongoing Crisis Management program activities
- Lead and facilitate meetings and workshops with Business and Technology users for requirements gathering
- Consult with management on business need, opportunities and operational effectiveness
- Determine need from customers and create a plan for the new modified process
- Assist in the development of junior team members.
- Lead components of medium to large sized projects/assignments, delegate structured assignments and monitor progress
- Provide specific guidance to improve team capability and effectiveness.
Requirements for the Senior Business Analyst:
- 5-8 years as a Business Analyst in Financial services industry
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CBCP or ABCP certifications desired
- Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Incident Management experience preferred
- Experience working with Agile
- Proven leadership and mentoring capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines on multiple clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship