Senior Customer Service Representative
Woburn, MA 01801-1721
Our client in Woburn, MA is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to join their team. The successful candidate for this contract role will need to have a strong understanding of customer service policies and be able to assist both customers and company personnel through all areas of the order processing. This position will focus on international and domestic orders and will report to the Manager of Customer Service. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Customer Service Representative:
- Provide responses to questions on price verification, delivery dates, tracking of order, complaints, or returns
- Work with international orders and contracts for distributors — Asia Pacific, North America and South America
- Process customer orders within Salesforce and Great Plains systems, according to established department policies and procedures. Instrument, consumable, service plan and demo orders
- Field incoming phone calls with ability to respond to basic customer questions regarding product numbers, pricing, availability, delivery of products and on-line store ordering
- Ensure quality service to customers
- Help to maintain Sales Tax database
- Coordinate returns procedure with customers and internal departments
- Process credit applications for potential customers
- Help to maintain the Sales and Marketing Salesforce Database: entering and editing current customer accounts
- Work with Territory Sales Managers regarding open and shipped orders. Assist with generating service quotes
- 7+ years' experience in a Customer Service position essential. Proven ability to be a team lead on projects
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications. Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and CRM tools
- Previous experience specifically with Salesforce and Great Plains preferred
- International experience highly desirable
- Experience in a manufacturing, engineering, or other science products-based company desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Excellent verbal, written and phone communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Able to assess and respond to customer complaints
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.