Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Boston, MA 02163
A prestigious university in Boston, MA is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, reporting to the Assistant Director of Digital Marketing, you will support the marketing initiatives for a portfolio of more than 60 Executive Education programs offered in Boston, China, India, and the UAE. As a key member of the digital strategy team, you will coordinate the creation, execution, monitoring, and analysis of all advertising campaigns, contributing to the achievement of the university’ s enrollment goals. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Coordinate with marketing managers on marketing goals, identifying audiences and messaging for programs
- Research markets and channels as available for media planning, particularly for programs new to the Executive Education portfolio
- Develop creative in conjunction with the marketing managers, any media buying ad agencies contracted by the university, and any third-party designers
- Provide regular reporting and analysis (trends, key metrics) for digital campaigns to the marketing analytics team
- Educate team members, within and outside of the marketing department, on advertising efforts, technical capabilities, and the state of the digital media landscape
- Liaise with publishers, agencies, and vendors on the technical requirements and business needs for our ad campaigns to ensure successful execution and accurate reporting
- Conduct periodic audits of invoices, budgets, and the media plan to optimize the Executive Education media investment
- Represent the interests of the university as needed to new vendors, publishers, agencies, and at industry events
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.