Senior Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager
Boston, MA 02115
A prestigious institution in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Senior Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager to join their team. Apply today for this contract role!
Responsibilities for the Senior Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager:
- Process reimbursements, update website/social media, draft marketing materials, and manage program logistics
- Develop and enhance institutional programs with a focus on high school engagement and pipeline programs for summer students
- Facilitate equity, diversity, and inclusion programs and events
- Manage, develop and plan events
- Manage all communications for the Office of Diversity and Inclusion regarding reports, document updates, Graduate Student, End of Year reports
- Observe program sessions and interact with participants
- High school diploma
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.