Senior Executive Assistant
Boston , MA 02115
Our prominent higher education client in Boston, MA is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant. In this contract role, you will be responsible for correspondence, scheduling, meeting preparation, and other administrative duties. If you have strong organizational skills and great attention to detail, apply today!
Compensation: up to $30/hr
Responsibilities for the Senior Executive Assistant:
- Track inbox and draft responses for the Dean’ s review and distribute as requested
- Distribute school-wide communications, including current events, faculty announcements, and School announcements
- Maintain calendar entries for content and accuracy
- Prep meeting agendas
- Arrange visitor badges and parking for guests of the Dean
- Arrange conference room reservations and catering
Requirements for the Senior Executive Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.