Senior Expense Analyst - Financial Services
Boston, MA 02109
A financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking a Senior Expense Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-perm role, you will oversee and administer to fund expense accounts while also providing review oversight and guidance to the Expense Administrators. The successful candidate possesses excellent time management skills and has knowledge of accrual/cash based accounting . This position pays $21/hr. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Expense Analyst:
- Prepare proposals, responses, and/or comment on a variety of ad hoc reporting inquiries from business partners and clients in a professional, timely and accurate manner
- Contribute to all facets of the Expense Administration function
- Oversee and administer to fund expense accounts while also providing review oversight and guidance to the Expense Administrators
- Provide leadership, mentoring and training to the Administrators related to the ongoing review and administration of invoices, forecasts, accrual calculations, reporting and daily operations
- Proactively anticipate client needs and respond effectively to client inquiries
Requirements for the Senior Expense Analyst:
- BA/BS degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or related studies preferred, and/or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in financial product accounting, financial product reporting, or basic accounting and analysis preferred
- Working knowledge of accrual based and cash-based accounting
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship skills
- Working knowledge of mutual fund products, multi-class accounting, and the components of an NAV
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.