Senior HR Business Partner
Boston, MA 02110
SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER
About the Role
Take on an impactful role supporting the hire, retention, reward, development, and engagement of a team revolutionizing the technology that fuels clinical trials.
· Develop position-specific recruiting strategies using LinkedIn, industry networks, and other creative channels. (internship program)
· Successfully generate interest in the Company directly, not relying on external agency resources.
· The ability to “ super-screen” such that hiring managers are delivered a short-list of candidates for interview
· Leverage talent data to best inform hiring managers and guide them to make intelligent hiring decisions
· Conduct in-depth talent screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates
· Negotiate “ first, final, fair” offers for final candidates
· Facilitate onboarding for new hires
· Engage in post-hire check-in for new team members
Employee Engagement/Career Counseling
· Facilitates individual or group touchpoints to gain an understanding of employee/team levels of engagement and satisfaction.
· Develops formal processes (meetings, surveys) to measure/assess employee engagement and takes action or recommends action to address issues or concerns.
· Conducts career exploration meetings with team members to facilitate their career development.
· Develops tools, or identifies resources for employees to help plan their career and skill development.
· Counsels managers in areas concerning their teams’ development, retention approaches.
· Refines/updates performance management process
· Educates and counsels managers on effective performance management techniques
· Automates performance management tools when possible
· Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of benefits programs in place and the laws both Federal, State and local governing benefits administration.
· Conducts all activities related to annual Open Enrollment including developing marketing materials for employees, holding group/individual meetings to educate the team on benefits programs and/or changes.
· Manages all enrollment for all benefits programs including new hire enrollment, changes to existing benefits choices for employees, terminations etc.
· Processes bi-weekly payroll in accordance with all applicable wage and hour laws and ensuring accurate and timely payment to team members.
· Responds to requests from employees regarding pay practices/payroll information.
· Handles all annual filing for ACA, W-2, and other reporting requirements.
· Coordinates payroll processing information with Finance team.
· Sets up all new hires, executes changes to employee records, and maintains accurate electronic file for all team members.
· Runs reports for executives, Finance team, HR department to accurately capture and summarize employee payroll, headcount, and HR information, analyze information, and make recommendations for action where indicated
· A desire to be part of a Company engaged in hyper-growth
· Knowledgeable about contemporary challenges and approaches to managing employee engagement and creating an optimal employee experience
· Creates formal and informal channels of communication to gain insight to employee concerns
· Ability to manage high-volume recruiting
· A “ hunter” of passive candidates
· Exceptional sourcing skills – prefer experience with Linkedin Recruiter
· ATS user – ADP Workforce Now preferred
· Exceptional relationship skills to gain trust and confidence with employee team
· Analytical skills to assess competitive position as it relates to pay/benefits/talent acquisition
· Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing and persuasive with the ability to excite and engage candidates in the “ why” they should want to join the AG Mednet team
· You use “ facts and data” to back up your approaches and decisions and to influence an outcome in a positive direction
· Super organized – an exceptional memory also helps!
· A quick study of the key players engaged in Clinical Trials or prior experience working with life science/pharma companies or CROs
· Desire to work with a small but energized H.R. team
· Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word
· Entrepreneurial mindset – fearless, fast,
· Interest and ability to coach managers on Talent acquisition best practices, interviewing styles, behaviorally-based questions
· B.A. minimum of 5 years of progressive experience as an professional or Master’ s degree in related area and 1-3 years of HR experience.