Senior Internal IT Controls Auditor
Cambridge, MA 02142
A top tech company in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Senior Internal IT Controls Auditor to join their team. In this contract role, you will participate in IT SOX planning, including risk assessments, in-scope systems analysis, and coordination of the testing approach. The ideal candidate has SOX IT control testing skills and an understanding of IT Platforms, Databases, and Applications. This position pays $47/hr. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Internal IT Controls Auditor:
- Perform IT SOX walkthroughs to identify potential changes and control gaps
- Conduct IT SOX controls testing, including formulating objective and fair conclusions
- Develop workpapers that meet professional requirements, including appropriate documentation of controls testing and conclusions
- Prepare and present reports of testing status, results and exceptions
- Monitor remediation of control deficiencies and conduct testing of the remediation
- Participate in the provision of advisory services to Management, support operational audits
- Participate in other Internal Audit and company initiatives, as required
Requirements for the Senior Internal IT Controls Auditor:
- BS/BA Degree and 8 years of relevant experience or Advanced Degree and 6 years of relevant experience; or BS/BA with 4 years of relevant experience with a Big 4 or national public accounting firm
- Minimum 4 years of experience planning and executing IT SOX testing (some Big 4 or national public accounting firm experience preferred)
- Holds CISA certification (or plans to pass the CISA exam within one year)
- Desired Qualifications Degree in Computer Science, In-depth knowledge and experience of IT access controls, change controls and operations management controls
- Knowledge of the following platforms/databases: UNIX and Windows; Oracle and MS SQL databases
- Working knowledge and understanding of SOX, AICPA, COSO, COBIT, and SSAE attestation standards
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Visio
- Working knowledge of Oracle EBS and Salesforce applications is a plus; CIA or other relevant additional professional qualifications preferred
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.