Senior Operations Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02199
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Senior Operations Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will responsible for calendar and travel management, expense report processing, client communication, and more. If you are a self-starter and a team player, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Operations Administrative Assistant:
- Serve as direct liaison to over 200 field consultants
- Responsible for the cross-divisional staffing and communication for the company
- Map out store lists and set up districts for field projects prior to assigning supervisors to projects
- Follow up on all office to field communications including deal assignments, due diligence assignments, and appraisal assignments
- Coordinate deal postmortem reporting and facilitate deal post mortem calls/ meetings
- Field press and deal related inquiries in addition to personally handling many situations
- Work directly with the Managing Director to prepare RFP’ s, manage staffing, client communication and invoice management for all deals
- Manage the weekly deal teams schedule
- Formulate training modules for new and experienced field consultants
Requirements for the Senior Operations Administrative Assistant:
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with computer applications in a PC Windows based environment
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and database applications, including Lotus Notes, is desired
- Prior experience in international and domestic travel scheduling and arrangements
- Strong logical, administrative, organizational, communication and project management skills
- Willingness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture.
- Prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a transactional environment
- Strong proofreading skills essential and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, team-player, and flexibility with working necessary hours to complete the job
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.