Senior Pricing Analyst
Cambridge, MA 02140
A reputable research company in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide forward-looking decision support to business unit leaders by conducting and effectively presenting insightful analysis. This position reports to the VP of Pricing, who is responsible for supporting top-line and bottom-line growth through strategic pricing and product innovation. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Develop and improve operational measurement capabilities for pricing and product performance
- Deliver monthly reports on pricing and product metrics to the VP of Pricing, the product leaders and the sales leaders
- Support the VP of pricing on: development and pricing of new products and solutions, competitive analysis, business cases for new products, pricing for individual deals, etc.
- Ensure that the Pricing team has the necessary tools, systems, processes and data to execute on its strategic objectives
- Engage with the leaders of product, sales and other corporate functions
Requirements for the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business
- Five plus years of related business experience; MBA or postgraduate degree strongly preferred
- Expert knowledge of Excel (modeling, manipulating and analyzing large data sets, etc.) and of Tableau (or other data visualization tools)
- Solid understanding of database structure (CRM, data warehouse, ERP, etc.) and experience with business intelligence tools
- Preferred experience with Salesforce reporting, and/or with CPQ software (APTTUS, Salesforce CPQ, etc.), and/or with pricing analytics software (PROS, Vendavo, etc.)
- Outstanding presentation skills and knowledge of PowerPoint, to produce insightful analysis
- Sense of urgency, a commitment to quality, and the ability to independently prioritize the most impactful tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A team player who has demonstrated the ability to partner with other corporate functions, and who is comfortable coaching and being coached
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.