Cambridge, MA 02139
A growing biotech company in Cambridge, MA is seeking a well-seasoned Senior Recruiter to rapidly build talent pipelines, tenaciously hunt the best players in the industry (globally), and be a strong and visible talent business partner to the Chief Medical Officer and his entire Clinical Leadership Team. In this contract role, you will manage a small team to ensure best in class talent are hired. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Senior Recruiter:
- Partner with the Chief Medical Officer and other leaders to lead recruiting efforts for our Clinical Development organization
- Utilize Clinical Employee Value Proposition to create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies that position company’ s clinical organization as an ‘ employer of choice’
- Build senior leadership (Director and above) talent pipelines through proactively networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels
- Create and monitor talent metrics for the Clinical organization, including managing our Clinical Headcount Plan, Weekly Talent Dashboards, and other talent-related activities
- Mentor and inspire a small team that will fuel the Clinical recruiting engine – including: a contract sourcing specialist, contract clinical recruiter and coordinator resource
- Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process at the company that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform hiring managers, and guide them to make smart hiring decisions
- Develop strong partnerships with company’ s HR Business Partners and Total Rewards teams
- Conduct in-depth talent phone screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter and people manager in a high-growth biotech environment – including in the clinical development space
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative
- Ability to manage upwards of 8-10 senior level searches (full life cycle)
- Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘ talent advisor’ to the business
- Exceptional sourcing and closing skills
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship