Senior Recruiter-Research and Development
Cambridge, MA 02139
A growing biotech company in Cambridge, MA is seeking a well-seasoned Senior Recruiter to join their team. In this contract role, you will rapidly build talent pipelines, tenaciously hunt the best players in our industry (globally), and be a strong and visible talent business partner to our hiring leaders. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Senior Recruiter:
- Partner with hiring managers and other leaders to lead recruiting efforts
- Create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies
- Build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels
- Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform hiring managers, and guide them to make smart hiring decisions
- Develop strong partnerships with company’ s HR Business Partners and Total Rewards teams
- Conduct in-depth talent phone screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates
- 4 years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a life sciences environment – with an expertise in scientific/research-based roles
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company
- Ability to manage upwards of 10-15 mid-senior level searches – from Research Associate to Senior Leadership searches
- Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘ talent advisor’ to the business
- Exceptional sourcing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- Ability to walk between separate company locations on a daily basis (all within close proximity of one another) - free shuttle is provided during winter months
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship