Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Up to $56.60/hr
Marlborough, MA 01760
Our client in Marlborough, MA is seeking an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive and diverse candidates for potential employment. If you have three-plus years of client-facing recruitment experience, apply today!
Compensation: Up to $56.60/hr
Responsibilities for the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Work with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand the recruiting needs of the business
- Develop, initiate and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies and other Talent Acquisition related processes to fill requisitions
- Oversee the recruitment process and coach on the selection process to ensure the quality of hire
- Develop and implement organizational recruiting strategies to attract and find the best-qualified candidates
- Source active candidates from on-line databases as well as passive candidates through networking, cold calling, internet searches, and research
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data relevant to the selection process
- Prepare, extend and negotiate competitive job offers in support of requisitions
- Utilize recruiting processes to leverage resume tracking software
- Develop, influence, execute and track sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates using all available tools
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 3-5 years of client-facing and agency recruitment experience required, including building candidate pipelines
- Experience presenting meaningful hiring plans and metrics to senior business leaders
- Experience implementing creative diversity recruiting strategies
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools/social media as well as proactive recruiting
- Able to travel up to 15-20% of industry conferences, association meetings, and other locations
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.