Social Media Specialist
Boston, MA 02116
A prestigious financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic planning and execution of social media marketing. As a team player who also thrives as an individual contributor, you will support outbound digital marketing in social media. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Social Media Specialist:
- Work with Administrative Executives, editorial, and design to ensure strategic content is created
- Code all links with appropriate campaign tracking indicators
- Schedule and publish content across all channels
- Create distribution packages for employees and partners
- Assist with paid campaigns - content development, code links, and publish
- Provide weekly updates on best performing content to inform future content (paid and owned)
- Assist on community management
- Escalate issues from customers and advisors to the right teams, ensure smooth follow up to each valid user
- Assist on employee education with trainings and administrative duties in executing the program
- 3-4 years’ experience as a marketing professional
- Experience developing and executing creative, successful marketing programs with a focus on digital and social media marketing and KPI analysis
- Exceptional organizational skills and follow-through – you enjoy multitasking and have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to provide constructive feedback that inspires
- A self-starting go-getter, you have a demonstrated ability to work on a team, as well as independently in the planning and execution of tasks from start to finish
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of social media (paid and owned) channels
- Experience with social media tools/channels such as: Sprinklr, Linkedin, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Facebook, Facebook ads manager, Twitter, Twitter ads manager, YouTube, etc.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship