Cambridge, MA 02142
A top tech company in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Sourcer II to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for proactively identifying company hiring needs in the Americas region and help fill vacancies with qualified employees. The ideal candidate has solid networking skills, social media sourcing knowledge, and enjoys learning about different roles. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Sourcer II:
- Partner with Recruiter and hiring manager to understand agreements regarding overall expectations, time frames, candidate pool quality and quantity and frequency of updates
- Collaborate with fellow Sourcers, Recruiters, Recruiting Managers, and Business leaders to develop and implement new sourcing practices
- Utilize effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping the recruiter informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally in written form, and timeliness
- Partner with multiple BUs and business partners to drive new talent/candidate initiatives, processes, procedures and the tracking of such efforts, reporting results back to management for review and further implementation
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
Requirements for the Sourcer II:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in sourcing for Americas region
- Minimum 2+ years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience delivering results in either an agency or corporate setting (preferably both)
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Boolean Search Strings
- Minimum 1 year of social networking experience using internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.