Cambridge, MA 02138
Our client in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Senior Recruiter to join their team. In this contract role, you will focus on partnering with the Sales Consulting leadership team to successfully meet aggressive hiring plans while creating a positive candidate experience throughout the interview process. The ideal candidate has a successful track record of bringing talent into a high-growth organization and can manage multiple requisitions at a time. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Recruiter:
- Partner with hiring managers to strategize/execute on hiring plans for their teams and to bring top talent into the organization
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and on the organization
- Screen, interview and manage active candidates, ensuring that employment proposition is communicated effectively
- Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Work with hiring managers to determine compensation for offers and be responsible for offer negotiations with candidates
- Stay abreast of best practices and share improvement recommendations with colleagues
- Act as a mentor and/or ongoing coach to new or more junior members of the team
Requirements for the Senior Recruiter:
- 4+ years of experience in Recruiting role, ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong written skills and the ability to attract passive candidates through effective messaging
- Ability to build and maintain an effective working relationship with senior level internal/external hiring managers and peers
- Ability to learn and allocate time efficiently and handle multiple deliverables while concurrently managing competing priorities
- Ability to work in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Possess the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.