Boston, MA 02210
Compensation: $25-27/hr. based on experience
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team. In this contract-to-perm role, you will support month-close functions and know your accounting principles as a contributor in preparing software for a public offering. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the full cycle monthly production and maintenance of financial statements, income statements, balance sheets, cash flow projections, aged receivables, aged payables, and fixed asset schedules. The successful candidate is detail oriented and has excellent communication skills. Apply today!
Requirements for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Accounting software knowledge and experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.