Staff Accountant - $25/hr
Boston, MA 02111
Our prominent legal client in Boston, MA is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. In this contract role, you will compile monthly reports of financial statements, coordinate reports, and complete the monthly, quarterly, and year-end general ledger reconciliations. If you have a bachelor’ s degree and at least two years of general accounting experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant:
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end general ledger reconciliations
- Compilation of monthly reports including all financial statements and analysis
- Maintenance of schedules of furniture and equipment to be leased and coordination with the leasing company to initiate payments to vendors
- Coordination and reporting of client escrow account transactions.
- Charitable foundation reporting and reconciliation
Requirements for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- At least two years of general accounting experience
- You have the ability to analyze financial data related to financial statements and reconciliations
- You have experience with Aderant Expert (preferred)
- You have experience working in an international organization (preferred); must be able to interact in a multicurrency environment
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.