Staff Assistant - Events/Gifts
Cambridge, MA 023138
A prestigious institution in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Staff Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will work with event staff to produce alumni events targeted at high net worth individuals capable of making large planned gifts to the institution. As the Staff Assistant, you will work with the Communication staff to produce a newsletter in November that circulates on paper and online to 50k+ alumni. You will also intake planned gifts including transferring instructions and drafting tax receipts. Apply today!
Requirements for the Staff Assistant:
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Excel
- Knowledge of Advance and Sharepoint preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.