Staff Assistant II
Boston, MA 02109
A reputable client of ours in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Staff Assistant II to join their team. In this contract role, you will have the opportunity to make lasting connections with a leading institution. Apply today!
- Organize and implement administrative systems and procedures
- Serve as principal source of information on unit, project or program
- Gather and maintain data for and assist in preparing reports
- Prepare and maintain financial, personnel, administrative, and student records
- Provide for smooth day to day flow of communications within the department
- Compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets and or databases
- Arrange for use of facilities and plan meetings, conferences and seminars
- Contribute to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties as required
- Mail/logistics experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to handle complex and confidential information
- Competency using a variety of office computer software
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Prior office experience
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.