Boston, MA 02118
A top healthcare organization in Boston, MA is seeking a Staffing Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for a variety of duties to support the company’ s aggressive hiring efforts. The ideal candidate has experience handling 40-60 open positions (reqs) at once and has 2 years of experience. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Staffing Specialist:
- Schedule and facilitate candidate interviews
- Manage multiple schedules
- Facilitate panel interview activities and rapid interview days
- Collect and maintain interview notes
- Submit reference checks to online Skill Survey reference tool and monitor completion
- Initiate background checks
- Prepare employment offer letters and related documents for review by Staffing Specialists
- Various project assignments to support the recruitment team or other aspects of Human Resources
- Provide back-up support to other recruitment teams and the Human Resources department
- Assist Staffing Specialists with posting and sourcing
- Complete other duties as assigned to contribute to the overall success of the group and company
Requirements for the Staffing Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; an emphasis in Human Resources Management or Marketing is preferred
- 2 years of experience
- Previous Human Resources experience desired, including internships
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.