Systems Administrator III
Framingham, MA 01701
A global retail company in Framingham, MA is seeking a Systems Administrator III to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will support the organization’ s procure to pay tool (Coupa). You will ensure the system is fully operational with limited system issues. The System Administrator III will also perform configurations and testing of the system, as well as ensuring all test plans are completed and updated as needed. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Systems Administrator III:
- Answer and respond to end-user phone calls, emails and chats for system support issues
- Resolve, escalate and track customer service tickets through to resolution
- Follow-up with the customer on the status of, or resolution of their service ticket
- Create/distribute daily reports/weekly reports
- Perform system testing
- Host training and knowledge sessions with business units
- Work with Finance to ensure the system meets all requirements and updates are performed regularly
- Train stakeholders on the Procurement processes
- Coordinate punch out and catalog updates
- Support Procurement requirements through engagement and configuration opportunities
- Review and update job aids and SOP’ s
- Track and report on Coupa projects
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of cloud-based procurement experience preferred
- Knowledge of procurement systems; workflows, catalogs, error logs preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel
- An understanding of procurement processes and strategic sourcing preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.