Talent Acquisition Associate
Boston, MA 02215
A top medical facility in Boston, MA is seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate to join their team. In this contract role, you will assist in the employment process with scheduling employee health screens and new employee orientations. You will also process new employee paperwork and forms including HR system input, offer letters, applicant response letters and creation of employee files on top in addition to other duties. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Associate:
- Maintain confidential HR system records and compiles reports as needed
- Provide project support for the Human Resources Department which involves collaboration within and outside the department, coordination with employees and managers
- Assist as a back-up for front-office coverage and ensures all visitors or callers are acknowledged and greeted in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with filing and data maintenance of all forms of documents needed for verification of primary source verification
- Assist with scheduling and entry level phone screening reviewing for the Talent Acquisition Partners and Specialists
- Attend functional recruitment strategy meetings with Talent Acquisition Partners and Specialists and hiring managers
- Perform all work in accordance with established HR Talent Acquisition standards
- High School diploma or GED required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-1 years related work experience
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access
- Previous experience in Human Resources with knowledge of Human Resources compliance activities
- Familiarity with various HR systems and ability to adapt to new systems and processes quickly
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to effectively complete responsibilities in a timely manner
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.