Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Andover, MA 01810
Our client in Andover, MA is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team. In this contract, role, you will be responsible for consulting with HR colleagues and business leaders to understand workforce needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to source, attract and hire best-in-class talent. The successful candidate will have the ability to meet expected service levels and key performance metrics to drive superior customer service by filling open roles within expected timelines. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Partner with HR colleagues and hiring managers to develop creative recruitment strategies for open positions and in anticipation of future workforce planning needs
- Plan and execute successful recruitment events supporting targeted needs of the organization (career fairs, realistic job previews, etc.)
- Identify and utilize creative sourcing methods to drive candidate flow (social media, job boards, professional associations, networking, universities, etc.)
- Support the development of TA programs and identify recommendations to continuously improve the recruitment processes and tools to ensure optimal performance
- Manage sourcing of candidates and evaluation of candidate experience, skills, goals and competencies to determine best fit for role and organization
- Support multi-site recruitment environment by working with hiring managers and candidates remotely (email, phone, Skype) as well as in-person
- Source and recruit passive candidates to target strong industry talent
- Ensure recruitment process complies with company policies and federal and state guidelines and proper documentation and record keeping is maintained
- Provide clear and concise reporting to business leaders and HR colleagues for tracking progress in sourcing candidates for current as well as anticipated open roles
- Identify action plans where progress in filling roles is lacking and ensure business leaders have clear understanding of mitigation plans
- Foster and maintain strong internal relationships with HR colleagues and business leaders
Requirements for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Education BS/BA degree in Business or related field
- Licenses/Certifications HRCI and/or SHRM Accreditation preferred
- Must have 5+ years’ experience recruiting in a fast paced environment demonstrating strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability for critical evaluation
- Strong relationship management
- Strong customer focus and client management skills
- Innovative thinking
- Broad perspective and understanding of the business
- Must be flexible and adaptable in order to work with various levels employees and leaders (up to and including executives)
- Proven ability to work in high pressure, fast paced environment
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship