Trade Operations Supervisor - Up to $29/hr
Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services firm in Boston’ s Financial District is seeking a Trade Operations Supervisor to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for the effective direction and supervision of a team of employees within a specific function of the Operations division. You will resolve sensitive issues with internal as well as external parties while ensuring that the Client Experience is second to none. Apply today!
Compensation: Up to $29/hr
Responsibilities for the Trade Operations Supervisor:
- Participate and manage projects related to improvement of processes that directly impact the Department Goals and Standards
- Ensure daily output meets standards for quality, timeliness and deadlines
- Ensure adherence to all established policies, procedures and controls
- Monitor volume to ensure proper staff allocation to meet goals
- Analyze trends and provide feedback on instruction content and format as related to market requirements/standards
- Ensure timely response to internal and external requests- Work proactively with clients and internal areas to improve instruction and process flow
- Take ownership of issues and manage projects related to the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Review and write E&O’ s and ensure corrective action is taken
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate instruction related issues to clients
- Communicate expected resolution based on market knowledge and standards
- Provide superior client service
- Provide employees with constructive and timely feedback
- Ensure staff are aware of standards and benchmarks that they are required to meet and communicate of performance in these areas is consistent and clear
- Understand competencies and tools that are required for a successful job performance
- Coach and develop reports
Requirements for the Trade Operations Supervisor:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Four years of Custody/Operations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for thorough analytical and problem resolution
- Self-starter, proactive and objective oriented
- Ability to execute tasks with little direction, and plan time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and deal with competing priorities
- Ability to identify, analyze, resolve and when needed escalate a problem
- Knowledge of one or more product areas within the Firm
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.