Boston, MA | Direct Hire
A boutique trust and estate firm in Boston, MA is seeking a Trust Assistant to support a senior partner who is also a practicing lawyer. The job will consist of drafting estate plans, dealing with original documents. The ideal candidate should be someone who is very comfortable with numbers. Apply for this wonderful opportunity with a top firm that offers four weeks of vacation time as well as 100% medical coverage!
Requirements for the Trust Assistant:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Great proofreader
- Strong with Excel
- Knowledge of functions and how to link spreadsheets, etc.
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship