Boston, MA 02110
A leading law firm in Boston, MA is seeking a Trustee Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will provide administrative support to several of the firm’ s trustees. This role is responsible for a wide range of both routine and complex administrative and secretarial duties. It involves handling specific Client and Trustee needs with minimal supervision, making it necessary to adapt to various personalities and working styles. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Trustee Assistant:
- Serve as a liaison between Trustees, Clients, the Trust Company personnel, and various external resources
- Exercise poise and tact for extensive Client interaction
- Support and back-up Trustee Assistants with all aspects of Client and Trustee requests as needed
- Support, work closely with, and provide back up for other Trustee teams, including the Receptionist
- Manage and coordinate processes and successfully prioritize multiple tasks using sound judgment
- Develop and maintain a high level of proficiency using a variety of technological resources and database applications, particularly excel and word
- Work effectively with multiple departments following established procedures, ensuring high quality completion of Client and Trustee requests
- Gather, compile and report relevant information to the Trustee, firm and clients
- Assist in composing and packaging correspondence, memoranda and reports, from draft form to completion, based on dictated data and other sources
- Organize, schedule and set up internal meetings
- Photocopy, file paper and electronic documents, and perform data entry on various systems
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Participation in trust school preferred
- 5 years minimum previous working experience as an executive/administrative assistant in an investment, finance, banking, or professional services environment
- Familiarity with primary asset classes, investment strategies and trust business
- High level of computer competencies: MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint; calendar management, Sungard’ s AddVantage, and Hummingbird
- Demonstrated success in a personal client service environment
- Must be able to learn new concepts and computer applications within a complex and demanding environment
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship