UTA Test Analyst – $28/hr
Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking a UTA Test Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will execute UAT functions for projects to maintain and implement the company’ s products and/or solutions. You will be responsible for determining testing strategy and approach to successfully complete testing segments of projects. As the UTA Test Analyst, you will also work with the internal business areas systems developers to help ensure the correct business functionality, client and technology requirements, and industry standards are tested within the envisioned solution. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the UTA Test Analyst:
- Provide technical leadership for the test program, including test approach and strategy
- Develop test plans for project segments
- Create test scripts to ensure correct business functionality, client and technology requirements, and industry standards are tested
- Prepare test data and execute test scripts and procedures, ensuring adherence to standards and quality controls
- Complete all documentation and records associated with test execution
- Prepare and present defect tracking and progress reporting
- Apply automated testing techniques appropriately to improve efficiency of test execution
- Work with business users and systems developers to resolve test issues
- Display sound judgment in offering, evaluating and driving insightful and effective solutions
- Understand and apply test approaches, strategies and tools
- Lead test-design and test-procedure walk through and inspections
- Contribute to test process improvements resulting from lessons learned
- Plan and execute implementation or conversion related tasks
- Bachelor’ s degree, and/or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Financial services industry knowledge and experience a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in software testing
- Proficient in designing test plans, writing and executing test scripts- Familiar with testing techniques
- Understands various testing phases
- Strong understanding of particular product and/or system under test
- Working knowledge of windows based applications, including MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Ability to recognize one's own strengths and limitations, taking appropriate initiative to pursue development activities and seek assistance as needed
- Analytical and problem solving skills to assess information through research and analysis
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.