Vendor Contract Specialist
Boston, MA 02210
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Vendor Contract Specialist to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will draft, red-line, and negotiate various vendor contracts and provide contract administration. If you have a bachelor’ s degree and five to seven years of vendor contracting experience, apply today!
Compensation: up to $50/hr
Responsibilities for the Vendor Contract Specialist:
- Draft, evaluate, and negotiate vendor contracts
- Provide contract administration support
- Review and analyze RFIs/RFPs as required
- Provide ad-hoc support to Procurement Managers
- Help ensure complete and accurate vendor profiles are on file in support of the vendor due diligence process
- Assist in updating procurement-related templates, policies, and procedures as appropriate
- Recommend and contributing to projects/process improvement initiatives
Requirements for the Vendor Contract Specialist:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Five to seven years of vendor contracting experience
- JD is strongly preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.