Vendor Support Specialist
Framingham, MA 01701
A well-established retail company in Framingham, MA is seeking a Vendor Support Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for the first line support of vendor issues with drop ship platforms and deliver training of the platforms to all internal and external stakeholders. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Vendor Support Specialist:
- Be the point of contact for vendors and guide vendors through the onboarding process
- Manage the support phone lines, email queues, online chat and other defined vendor contact points
- Support vendors experiencing problems associated with the drop ship program
- Perform basic troubleshooting of integration issues, QA downstream process, proficient in navigation of the systems and their UX
- Own support tickets with appropriate levels of follow up, knowing when to escalate
- Determine the appropriate escalation path, delineating issues into escalations, bugs, feature enhancements
- Deliver training and troubleshooting in a virtual setting
- Provide appropriate feedback to product management to suggest feature enhancements
- Track and record issues as they arise assigning them to the appropriate teams (QA, product, training)
- Follow defined product support guidelines for opening, executing and resolving issues through the ticketing system
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years applicable experience
- Experience in Web services
- Excellent communication skills through phone, in-person, and writing
- Basic troubleshooting/analysis skills
- Proficient with MS Office and other productivity software suites
- Experience authoring training documents
- Business Analysis experience
- Knowledge of API / EDI, Web technologies
- Supply chain knowledge and experience preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- JIRA/Atlassian experience a plus
- Customer centric approach to problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.